Reusable Face Shields
Driven by the shortage of personal protective equipment (PPE) available to healthcare professionals and first responders in this time of global pandemic, Tulmar saw the opportunity to contribute its design and manufacturing expertise to help protect nurses and doctors as well as all those on the frontlines working hard to keep us safe and healthy.
After weeks of collaborative design with a major regional hospital, the result is a full protection face shield (visor) that can be sanitized and re-used multiple times.
Tulmar face shields are now also used by industry and restaurants.
- Designed and validated in conjunction with a hospital
- Reusable up to 50 times. In a hospital setting the shield is cleaned and the foam is replaced
- Clear sight lines. Does not have the reflective problems disposable shields have
- Adjustable up to 4 different sizes. Makes for a comfortable shield
- Appropriate distance from face allows for more space for eye glasses or other PPE such as masks
Tulmar face shields (visors) are available for purchase. A minimum order of 25 face shields applies.